Some people have semi-permanent 3d eyelashes strip treatment to change or enhance their natural features, others find it the ideal choice if they have poor eyesight, have medical conditions such as alopecia or suffer with neurological weakness or tremors. Anyone finding it difficult to apply make-up evenly every day will benefit hugely.
- Lip liner – when we apply lip liner it makes them seem fuller, giving your 3d eyelashes strip definition and colour.
- Eyebrows – semi-permanent make-up can thicken, redefine or lengthen the look of your eyebrows.
- Eyeliner – gives a subtle lash enhancement or a definite line, making your eyes look bigger and wider.
Acste We can create many looks and styles, with all treatments tailored for each individual client. Every procedure takes into account the shape of your face, your style and your desired look. Depending on your skin type, sun exposure and lifestyle, semi-permanent make-up can last for many years, although over time the colour will fade, and we recommend a top every 18 months to keep the colour looking fresh.Some of the benefits of semi-permanent makeup:
- It saves time for busy mothers and professional women.
- Helps to improve the look of sparse, fair-haired or poorly shaped eyebrows.
- Stays on the face and looking good at the gym or the swimming pool.
- Helps those suffering with alopecia, or hair loss through medical problems.
- Gives you back lost shape and definition.
- It can help to achieve symmetrical 3d eyelashes strip.
- It’s ideal for those who are sensitive to make-up.
- People who suffer from poor eyesight or shaky hands.
- Ladies with unsymmetrical or uneven features.
- Treatment is skilfully designed and tailored to suit each persons needs.
Semi-permanent make-up is safe and hygienic. Topical anaesthetic cream gets applied to deal with any minor discomfort, and then it’s applied quickly and easily and is almost pain-free. For the first few days mild redness and swelling may occur, but you can go back to normal everyday activity directly after the treatment.After treatment
It’s very important not to touch or pick the treated area, as even clean hands can introduce dirt and germs onto the skin which can mean infection, and might create scar tissue. If you pick at the 3d eyelashes strip it will take away the colour from the treated area, leaving a patchy final result. We can correct any patchy areas at a later appointment, however, if the scab gets picked and comes off too soon it will expose the skin and infection could occur. It’s also advisable to keep the area completely dry for a couple of days after your treatment.
Do you need help choosing a cosmetic procedure? We provide an extensive range of cosmetic procedures for the face and body to help create a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!
Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and many more treatments are available.
The Selston Cosmetic Clinic is located in 3d eyelashes strip, Nottingham, where we offer a bespoke service with a personalised touch and deliver high client satisfaction. We have been involved in the cosmetic industry for over 10 years.